-=RyGenDo Server=-

Visit Malaysia Garena

ImageHost.org
Note to RyGenDo Member please download Complexity Demo Player for demo view usage (Download by Clicking here) The link was edited at 21/1/2011 as complexity demo player is better. please redownload

Finding Hacker's garena ID and IP?

If you're host you can type "status" in console to find hacker's ip and locate him at garena (you have to click on each Garena ID and match user ip with hacker ip...)

Host afking? no admin? how the f**k can we find hacker's ip?
if the server use amxmodx then they should use this plugins http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=446642 this plugins shows player ip when they join or when you type "amx_showip" or something similar they show ip. which is useful for Garena... or some alternate plugins could do...

Hacker won't use their real name or garena name as his ingame name *cough* "unless hes is stupid" *cough*
but if some hacker wanted to DESTROY someone reputation they will use their enemy's name and play hack (I believe sometime this happen to someone) I mean if someone hate you... they use your name and go other server play hack making other think you're the hacker...

remember record demo before judge him as hacker... (record demo isn't mean he is 100% freaking hacker, so use your BRAIN)

you can use this to locate other non-hacker player (like friend or some noob or pro) but don kacao them...

Story:
today I encounter a hacker named L0L *host isn't there* I play first few round with him notice he didn't know how to hear footstep I bs him 1 time after that I notice when I made no footstep at all and using my stealth skill get pass him without making any noise or being spotted he still can come around and find me then shoot me. his awp very suspect to me (shaking shooting skill bullet fly where he like it to) and kill two.I recorded demo.... (i dunno what happen maybe someone said he is hacker, he gone mad lol) then he started speedhack and aimbot maybe wallhack (poor computer virus eating his computer LOL)
after a few round I leave (coz no one can stop his UBER NOOB MADNESS SKILL WHILE VIRUS MAKAN HIS NOOB COMPUTERZ)

wan demo?: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yzzgmimznzy/lolhack.dem

beware my extreme GRAMMAR NAZY

0 comments: